No products in the cart.
“Every purchase of coffee by Caravan Coffee positively impacts social and environmental conditions at the source”
Our goal is to bring you the ultimate coffee experience, one that is responsibly produced from seed to cup. As you see below, this is not merely ideology, but an everyday practice.
Who we are:
- Member of the Specialty Coffee Association of America (Since 1998).
- Member of the Roaster’s Guild (Roastmaster is certified level 1 and 2)
- Member of Coffee Quality Institute (Roastmaster is certified Quality Grader)
Every purchase of coffee meets one or more of the following certifications:
- Certified by Caravan’s Responsible Buying Analysis*
- Certified Fair-Trade coffee
- Organic Coffee certified by USDA
- Certified Rainforest Alliance
*Caravan’s Responsible Buying Analysis looks at the Social and Environmental considerations of the purchase. We examine the traceability back to a specific farm or co-operative. Furthermore, we consider the sustainability to the farm workers including economic impact (e.g. fair price), safety, human rights and their environment.
If you have any questions about how we source our coffee, roast our beans, or support our customers, please contact us anytime.
503-538-7365 ext 4
Roast Master, Cert Q, Level 1 & 2 Guild Cert
503-538-7365 ext. 3